This post is also available in ITALIANO
Verde come il cemento (Green as concrete) is the crowdfunding campaign by Davide Ligorio, the creator of Materieprime; who has been making concrete objects since 2013.
Verde come il cemento
Davide realizes contemporary objects in wood and cement, promoting the use of the latter as a decorative and furnishing material. Until now, its objects could be found in the squares and markets of Turin and Milan, but until December 15 it will be possible to buy a limited edition collection on Eppela.
Davide has in fact created Verde come il cemento, a series of objects in green pigmented cement, which make the approach to the material very fascinating.
His objects recall that cement is a natural material that always has a story to tell.
Here are the rewards that Davide has chosen to donate to his supporters:
- A pair of green knobs, in natural cement from Grenoble for those who donate € 15
- Green flower holder in natural cement from Grenoble for those who donate € 16
- The Green octahedron pendant, in natural cement from Grenoble with steel necklace, for those who donate € 25
- Green octahedral vase, in natural cement from Grenoble for those who donate 25 €
- The Green cube, in natural cement from Grenoble for those who donate € 30
In addition to this limited collection, you can take part in crowdfunding by receiving some of David’s best-selling pieces, such as the classic octahedral vases in natural concrete.
Thanks to the proceeds of these sales, Davide can set up a real workshop: one more reason to buy one of his creations.
Leave A Comment